Do you like the Alpha5’s design?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vars

Reaction score
I gotta admit, I still have a soft spot for the classic DeLorean look. There’s something timeless about it. But the Alpha5 exudes a cool, futuristic vibe. What do y’all think?

I gotta admit, I still have a soft spot for the classic DeLorean look. There’s something timeless about it. But the Alpha5 exudes a cool, futuristic vibe. What do y’all think?
just remembering the classic DeLorean look takes me back to the time when I first fell in love with cars, in this modern age cars are becoming more sleek and aerodynamic when it comes to how they look. The Alpha5 is a prime example for this, it is also possible that the Alpha5 is the image of how cars will look like in the future. I just hope that we have the freedom to customize it however we want, performance upgrades arent a bad idea as well.

I'm not sure what to feel about the Delorean Alpha 5 vibe. It's got a lot of hype, but I'm starting to be unconvinced it'll be a hit. The design is a bit divisive, and they've cut back on production numbers. It's hard to say if it'll be another EV flop. I'm not hating on it, but I'm definitely starting to feel skeptical about the future of the car and the company.

Join the DeLorean Alpha5 Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back